Data protection (English)
I. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
The person responsible within the meaning of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Research Department Plasmas with Complex Interactions
Prof. Dr. Achim von Keudell
Tel .: +49 (0) 234-32 23680
II. NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Research Department Plasmas with Complex Interactions
Dr. Marina Prenzel
Tel .: +49 (0) 234-32 23688
III. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROCESSING
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
IV. PROVISION OF THE WEBSITE AND CREATION OF LOGFILES
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The IP address of the user that will be anonymized immediately after completion of the provision of information by curtailment.
(4) Date and time of access
(5) Websites from which the system of the user reaches our website
The anonymized data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
The processing of the data is necessary to provide the website is required for the operation of the website. There is therefore no contradiction on the part of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal information. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place. The following data is collected during the registration process:
(1) Surname, first name
(4) Science area
(5) Status / Employment
(9) Postal code, city
(11) E-mail address
(12) Arrival and departure
At the time of registration, the following data is also stored:
(1) The IP address of the user
(2) Date and time of registration
As part of the registration process, the consent of the user to process this data is obtained.
2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
Registration of the User is required for entry in the Applicant List and for the implementation of Japan RUB plasma days pre-contractual actions.
The storage of the data is the registration for participation in the International Plasma School on Japan RUB plasma days.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection.
The registration is for participation in Japan RUB plasma days. By registering the participation is not yet confirmed, it is done separately a confirmation of participation after the registration deadline. The data of the registered participants will be deleted after the end of the Japan RUB plasma days.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
As a user, you have the option of canceling the registration at any time, provided that there is no contractual obligation to pay the participation fee. You can change the data stored about you at any time.
If the data is required to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, premature deletion of the data is only possible, unless contractual or legal obligations preclude deletion. In case of payment of the participation fee and repayment of the fee, the storage of the data is necessary until the transfer of funds is completed.
VI. E-MAIL CONTACT
When contacting us by email, the information you provide (email address, other information you have provided) will be processed and stored by us to answer your questions. Files of this kind are kept at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum for 5 years (required for the fulfillment of the task, retention period in accordance with the directive of the Ruhr-Universität, legal basis Art. 6 para. 1, letter e).
VII. PHOTOS DURING THE EVENT
Photographs during the Japan RUB plasma days are used on the homepage of the Research Department Plasma with Complex Interactions and the corresponding SFB homepages for the purpose of external representation.
The Participant agrees to the gratuitous use of the photographs of his person for the purposes described above. Any use of photographic images for purposes other than those described or placing them on the market by transferring the images to third parties is prohibited.
This consent is voluntary. If it is not granted, there are no disadvantages. This consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future. There is no retroactive effect of the withdrawal of the consent.
VIII. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) deletion of duty
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
b) information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right of objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.